Permanent Magnet Alternator Manufacturers
A permanent magnet alternator represents the most adaptable, efficient and easy-to-use technology designed to generate sustainable and cheap electricity for industrial, commercial and residential consumption. The explosion of market demand for alternators is a testament to their increasing popularity in energy generation and other important industrial applications.
Unfortunately, a lack of quality components, demagnetization caused by temperature fluctuations and deficiencies in design performance matching the needs of clients have adversely affected the market, forcing industry operators to design the alternators on their own at a significant cost. RFL Alternators is dedicated to fill this growing gap in the current generator industry by designing and supplying a new and improved series of permanent magnet alternators focused on providing excellent voltage stability, higher efficiency and sustainable energy generation.
Our permanent magnet alternators:
- Are noise-free, compact, portable and extremely safe to use.
- Minimize starting and cogging torque with low-friction bearings.
- The design elements of our alternators reduce torque and backlash.
- Highly useful in industrial applications that require high power density.
- Can be used in a single custom-built application or integrated into a larger design system.
- Depending on size and speeds, the alternators offer power up to 50 Kva with speeds ranging from 1500 RMP to 3000 RMP.
- Can be used either to create a fully functional electrical generator or build into already-functioning machines.
- Our alternator units employ high-energy rare earth magnets for optimized direct drive solutions.
A Complete One-stop Solution for You!
RFL Alternators is a major supplier of high-quality, industrial-grade permanent magnet alternators to leading manufacturers, building contractors, production companies and power generation companies throughout Australia. We design, manufacture and supply bespoke permanent magnet alternators for motors, starters, generators, engines and wind and water turbines.